Multi-action Cream Copper Peptide Complex®
1.7 oz (50 ml)
Get noticeable relief from plaque discomfort caused by psoriasis flare-ups with our moisturizing lotion. The unique Copper Peptide Complex® and intense moisture formula have been clinically tested to reduce scaling and plaque elevation (induration) at 8 weeks.
Say goodbye to dry, itchy, and uncomfortable skin with this lotion. Suitable for all skin types, this lotion is perfect for those experiencing problematic psoriasis flare-ups.
- This product can help reduce the appearance of plaques caused by problematic psoriasis flare-ups. Clinical studies have shown positive results in reducing the ranking of plaques after treatment with this formula.
- Our product has been clinically proven to reduce scaling by one full ranking unit in 90% of subjects with the use of Copper Peptide Complex® treatment. It provides effective relief from the discomfort caused by problematic psoriasis flare-ups.
Skin type: All skin types, Hypersensitive and allergenic skin.
This product will help with:
- Provide deep hydration and comfort for delicate skin.
- Soothe and comfort sensitive skin prone to psoriasis flare-ups with this product.
- Experience improved skin condition with regular use, reducing the appearance of scaling and plaque.
-Copper Peptide Complex®: supports the production of vital proteins in your skin, which helps maintain a healthy, youthful appearance.
-Sodium Hyaluronate: helps improve skin hydration, and supports the structure and volume of the skin.
How to use: For best results, cleanse your face first, then apply a thin layer of the cream to the affected area twice daily. Gently massage the cream into your skin until fully absorbed.
WELCOME TO ENTICE SKINCARE
We care about your skin health.We are committed to help you find the perfect treatment for your skin type, if you need help with choosing your products, contact us, and we'll try our best to help you!
Growth factors promote the formation of collagen and elastin to provide firmness and elasticity. And that’s what we all want, don’t we? But... What are growth factors? How do they work?...
FIND OUT HERE IN OUR BLOG