Airless Facial Moisturizing Cream
50 ml | 1.62 fl. oz.
Nourishes inmmediately and lastingly, providing true skin comfort, enriched with vitamin E and growth factors that constantly promote cell regeneration, as well as protect your skin against the sun's aggressions.
Growth Factors support cell repair and stimulate the production of important proteins, such as collagen and elastin. Your skin will appear brighter, tighter, and more even-toned, giving you back your glow.
Our advanced skin care product offers multiple benefits to enhance your skin's natural radiance:
- It helps to strengthen your skin's moisture barrier, providing hydration that lasts throughout the day.
- Our formula also offers antioxidant properties, helping to prevent multiple signs of aging on the skin, while providing protection from UV-A and UV-B rays.
How to use:
- Begin by cleaning the area you wish to treat.
- Apply our product to your face, neck, and décolleté, using gentle upward strokes.
- Use daily for best results and follow up with your preferred sunblock or makeup if desired.
Give your skin the care it deserves with our high-quality product.
Ingredients: Conditioned Medium with Growth Factors and Exosomes secreted by Mesenchymal Steam Cells, Collagen, Elastin Aqueous Extract, Deionized Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-75, Stearate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Dimethicone, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Isopropyl myristate, Betaine, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Serine, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Threonine, Propylenegrycol, Proline Laminaria Digitata extract, Carbomer C-920 Ethoxydiglycol, Tocopherol acetate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-33, PEG-8, PEG-14, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, EDTA.
WELCOME TO ENTICE SKINCARE
We care about your skin health.We are committed to help you find the perfect treatment for your skin type, if you need help with choosing your products, contact us, and we'll try our best to help you!
Growth factors promote the formation of collagen and elastin to provide firmness and elasticity. And that’s what we all want, don’t we? But... What are growth factors? How do they work?...
FIND OUT HERE IN OUR BLOG