Entice Skincare + Growth Factors
At Entice Skincare we are always looking for the best products to nourish your skin, we are committed to provide a variety of skincare that not only make your skin look radiant, but also actually make it healthier.
Our line with growth factors activates and repairs aging skin while protecting from environmental damage. Designed for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Increases the elasticity, thickness, and firmness of the skin.
Is a fact that using products with growth factors in your skin care routine can make a difference in the way your skin looks and feels. But…
What are growth factors? How do they work? What benefits do they have?
What are growth factors?
Found in abundance throughout the body, growth factors are large proteins that float between cells communicating crucial messages relevant to growth, healing, and survival. They play an essential part in maintaining healthy skin structure and function.
Growth factors are secreted by all cell types in the epidermis and dermis including keratinocytes, fibroblasts, and melanocytes.
“They support the repair of damaged skin, help produce new collagen formation [and] help make components which provide elasticity and firmness,” says Dr. Michele Green, a board-certified dermatologist in New York City.
Why do we need growth factors in skin care products?
Growth factors promote the formation of collagen and elastin to provide firmness and elasticity. And that’s what we all need, don’t we?
As we age, the natural production of growth factors slows, hindering skin’s ability to repair itself. This means cells in ageing skin make fewer growth factors than cells in youthful skin.
One approach to support the levels of skin rejuvenation is to regularly use skin care products with a high concentration of stable growth factors. Daily use of skin care products containing growth factors is known to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and improve skin tone and texture.
Who should use skin care products with growth factors?
Anyone can make use of these products because growth factors are universally well-tolerated, which makes them accessible to every skin type.
However, they are best for damaged, lined, dull or sagging skin, because they will help regenerate younger and healthier skin. They are also recommended for skin that has suffered from acne thanks to the healing and regeneration activity of the skin
What are the effects of growth factors in Entice Skincare creams?
The production of this line of products is carried out under the strictest quality standards and using the most advanced technology in the world of dermo cosmetics. The main active ingredient is growth factors secreted by human mesenchymal stem cells:
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF); This protein acts as a powerful mitogenic factor that plays a very important role in the growth, proliferation and differentiation of numerous cell types. This protein acts by binding to its receptor on the cell surface with high affinity, the epidermal growth factor receptor (REGF) EGF stimulates the growth of various epidermal and epithelial tissues (fibroblasts). it is important in the healing of wounds and burns; regulates inflammation and fibroblast action and stimulates epithelial cell growth for tissue repair
- Platelet Derived Growth Factor (PDGF); PDGF plays a critical role in cell proliferation and development. This protein is involved in multiple cellular processes, including cell growth and cell division (proliferation). and maturation (differentiation). There are forms of platelet-derived growth factor that help heal wounds and repair damaged blood vessel walls. /// is one of many growth factors, or proteins that regulate cell growth and cell division.
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF); This protein is a mitogen that acts specifically on endothelial cells (fibroblasts) through various effects, including mediating vascular permeability levels, inducing angiogenesis, vasculogenesis and endothelial cell growth, promoting cell migration and inhibiting cell death.// it is a key molecule in the regulation of endothelial cell proliferation. It promotes the proliferation, migration, and survival of these cells, as well as their vascular permeability
In short, they stimulate cell regeneration, just what is necessary to improve the condition of the skin at all levels.
Growth factors used in conjunction with needling, laser resurfacing, fractional resurfacing or injection are even more effective.
Entice Skincare Growth Factors Line
Getting healthy-looking skin is way simpler that you think, with the help of our Biotechnological Skincare.
Paraben free, hypoallergenic, dermatological tested.
Eye Contour Gel - $70.00 USD
Specially designed gel that maintain the vitality of the delicate skin around the eyes, enhancing natural regeneration, accelerating tissue recovery, and reducing the appearance of fine lines, revitalizing the appearance of the eyes.
The mobile action of the triple ball roller applicator helps to drain and reduce eye bags and reduce inflammation of the delicate area around the eyes.
- Visibly reduces dark circles and fine lines.
- Maximum hydration.
- Helps drain and reduce eye bags.
- Delays the appearance of wrinkles.
- Revitalizes the eye contour.
- Tightening and firming effect.
- Increase elasticity.
Airless Facial Moisturizing Cream - $120.00 USD
Nourishes immediately and lastingly, providing true skin comfort, enriched with vitamin E and growth factors that constantly promote cell regeneration, in addition to protecting your skin against the attacks of the sun.
- Instant brightness.
- Strengthens moisture barrier providing hydration throughout the day.
- Prevents multiple signs of aging on the skin.
- Provides antioxidant properties.
- Protects from UV-A and UV-B rays
Facial Moisturizing Cream - $120.00 USD
An exclusive formula that hydrates and moisturizes the skin from the inside through intense cell renewal. Its combination of collagen, elastin and growth factors, restores firmness and freshness to the face.
- Improves the structure of cells.
- Protects from UV-A and UV-B rays.
- Hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
- Offers smoothness to the skin.
- Provides antioxidant properties.
- Can be used on any type of skin.
Regenerating facial serum - $150.00 USD
Serum with a regenerating effect that helps your skin regain the vitality that is affected over time. Growth factors offer the skin a rejuvenating action, activating the cellular function of the dermis and epidermis.
- Cell regeneration and bio stimulation.
- Reduces and prevents fine lines.
- Reduces wrinkles.
- Promotes and accelerates the healing processes.
- Nourishes the skin.
- Protects against free radicals.
Tinted Sunblock 30+ SPF with Growth Factors and Exosomes - $50.00 USD
Lightweight tinted blurs fine lines & wrinkles, universal tint for all skin tones that instantly leaves skin with a healthy glow and offsets the white cast typically associated with mineral sunscreens.
Delays premature aging and prevents burns from sun exposure. In addition to providing maximum moisture to the skin, it has growth factors and exosomes, which provide a stimulating and regenerative action on the skin. Can be used on any skin type.
- Protect your skin from the damage caused by UVA and UVB rays.
- Prevents the appearance of expression lines and facial dark spots.
- Prevents skin sagging
- Cell bio stimulation.
- Promotes the production of collagen and elastin.
- Maximizes hydration.
- Maintains skin freshness.
- Non-irritating formula.
Entice Skincare Growth Factors Anti-Aging Kit + FREE Gentle Facial Cleanser - $450.00 USD
So, remember, the main mission of growth factors is the stimulation of cell regeneration, stimulation of fibroblasts to generate collagen, hyaluronic acid and elastin.
When applied in high concentrations, growth factors achieve this communication through the different layers of the skin, stimulating and increasing the speed of collagen production.